|Published||September 22, 2022|
The primary responsibility is to work on implementing the Oracle-PeopleSoft HR HelpDesk (HRHD) application. The work involved will require a senior level PeopleSoft administrator who can determine an appropriate infrastructure and architecture and perform the application???s technical configuration and setup. The HRHD system will need to connect to our existing Peoplesoft HCM application to take advantage of the HR 360° View functionality.
The candidate will possess proven technical experience, organizational skills, attention to details, technical quality, and accuracy, and be able to perform the following responsibilities and tasks in collaboration with various technical and functional teams.
- Project Management
- Perform a technical assessment of the current HCM and proposed HRHD system(s) and supporting infrastructure, and provide recommendations
- Install and configure an HRHD demo environment (Latest PeopleSoft Image)
- Can be connected to an existing HCM Demo database as well if needed
- Install and configure a Test HRHD SYS environment (empty database sandbox(es))
- An HCM test database will be provided for connectivity as well
- Install and configure a (pre) Production HRHD SYS (empty database) environment
- To be configured when the application setup\config is approved for prod
- Provide support to production and non-production PeopleSoft environments during the project period
- Additional related duties as required
- HR HelpDesk Functional administration expertise is a plus.