PeopleSoft HR Systems Designer – Workday Migration
|Published||March 12, 2023|
Title: PeopleSoft HR Systems Designer (Contract)- Job#4240
Our client a leading Healthcare provider located in the Boston area is looking for a PeopleSoft HR System Designer to join their team. The team is going through a Peoplesoft to Workday migration enterprise-wide for HR and Financials. They are looking to bring in a technical Peoplesoft resource that has done the migration to Workday.
- Data conversion specialist who has expertise in converting from Peoplesoft to Workday and also has a solid understanding functionally and technically of both applications (Focus is on the HCM/Payroll side)
- Workday report writer who is an expert with Workday both functionally and technically
- Need to be great with creating Composite reports and working closely with subject matter experts
- Focus will be on financials but there may be needs across the Workday application’s other functional areas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Needs to be great at mentoring and knowledge sharing as the team is new to Workday
- Resources must know the technical side of Peoplesoft: SQL, SQR AppEngine, etc. as well as the Workday Business Objects tables
- Prism - Must have conversion on the Workday load side
- Peoplesoft to Workday data migration experience
- Know tables from both Peoplesoft and Workday
- Experience with Workday Discovery Boards and Workday Worksheets is desired as well but not mandated
- Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for premier corporations and a multitude of industries across the United States. We are the Peacemakers In The Talent War – bringing the best and brightest talent to Employers of Choice, enabling critical project success, fostering progressive employment relationships, and promoting competitive advantages for our Clients and the Talent Marketplace we serve. Delphi accomplishes this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is highly experienced, friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, and an understanding of employer expectations.