|Published||June 1, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Optima Global Solutions Inc.is a valuable IT Services and Solution provider that customers, employees, and stakeholders feel proud to be associated with. Optima's Intelligent Automation Solutions leverage robotic process automation, intelligent data capture, and business process management best practices to streamline operations. Our IT Services practice provides organizations with highly personalized, comprehensive, U.S. based recruiting services supported by our internal onsite team of subject matter experts.
Currently, we are hiring for a PeopleSoft HR/Payroll Consultant
Objective: The Oracle/ PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant will be responsible for assisting the current functional team to implement PUM images 24 to 45 and help support modules or functionality already in production.
• Perform analysis, planning, and requirements definition for implementation of new functionality.
• Perform functional modeling and develop functional architectures to meet new requirements.
• Perform process improvement reviews including system functionality, operations, logistics and personnel.
• Map business process activities to the functionality of the system that supports them.
• Validate that the application meets overall business process needs and work with process owners to resolve any issues.
• Define the flow of data between the processes that must be integrated.
• Facilitate requirements gathering and user design sessions.
• Work closely with application designers in completing designs for enhancements. • Participate in testing of new functionality and enhancements, including end-to-end testing of new processes and system integration testing.
• At least 5+ years of functional experience in Oracle/ PeopleSoft HCM v9.2
• Experience with the following Oracle/ PeopleSoft modules: Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Payroll for North America
• Must have experience in full life cycle implementations (design, build, configuration, test, implement).
• Experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft Test Framework is preferred.
• Ability to transform and document customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and/ or technical levels.
• Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed. State or local government experience is preferred.
• Excellent communications (written and verbal), interpersonal, project planning and issue resolution skills.
• Configure and test security configurations.
• Experience with one or more Fluid implementations
• Bachelor's Degree
Interested candidates, please apply online with a detailed resume and contact information.