|Published||May 9, 2023|
is about to embark on a enterprise ERP migration project for their Human Resources business unit from Peoplesoft HRIS v9.2 to the latest version of WorkDay HCM in the cloud. This role will help with the base support team of Peoplesoft HRIS while their internal team focuses on the WorkDay project.
Day-to-day duties could include the following:
• Maintain end-to-end understanding of functional aspects of application and associated business processes
• Familiar with ERP HR data processing, benefits administration, report writing, data management, and system upgrades
• Provide business process, system configuration and functional expertise for internal and external customers in support of HR Systems
• Work directly with client group and IT to implement new system enhancements
• Define technical solutions ensuring considerations for system stability, performance, and ongoing maintainability
• Collaborate with IT to create, maintain, and troubleshoot employee eligibility data with 3rd party vendors
• Create and maintain all core tables within the HRIS System
• Perform troubleshooting and system analysis to identify causes for system issues
• Maintain system and process documentation and identify any existing gaps or exceptions; Recreate technical spec documents if necessary
• Familiar with supporting other HR related modules such as Applicant Tracking System, Performance Management, LMS, and Comp planning, and Pension Administration
• Perform Data Audit/validations for HRIS Systems
Peoplesoft, HRIS, HCM, Benefits Module, Compensation Module, SuccessFactors, Taleo
Top Skills Details:
Peoplesoft,HRIS,HCM,Benefits Module,Compensation Module
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience supporting HRIS applications, such as PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, Taleo.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving
• Familiar with Office 365 products. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
• Detail-oriented and meticulous.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Query Manager
• Experience with PeopleSoft security model/process
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.