|Published||September 14, 2022|
|Location||Walnut Creek, CA|
Amerit Fleet Solutions, one of the leading fleet maintenance companies in the U.S., is seeking an experienced, inspired and mission-driven Peoplesoft HCM Techno Functional Analyst to join our growing team!
The Peoplesoft HCM Techno Functional Analyst for Amerit Fleet Solutions will be responsible for supporting the HCM (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor) modules. Additionally, the company is looking to fully leverage the software beyond its current usage. Therefore, this role is a key role to own the utilization of the software for the finance business area and to optimize all finance processes that the system supports.
The ideal candidate will have proven end-to-end PeopleSoft HCM experience including full lifecycle implementations, aligning key deliverables and milestone metrics, and delivering comprehensive business solutions to clients. As a key member of our motivated team, you will work closely with business stakeholders, project managers and consultants to develop, plan and implement PeopleSoft solutions across our growing practice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead in fully integrating the PeopleSoft HCM system into our current business environments and provide input on best practices
* Engages with business users in the HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor teams to understand and formulate enhancement requests and to solve existing problems
* Identifies areas of improvement or pain points with business processes that could be automated with the Peoplesoft software.
* Runs complex projects/programs and upgrades from design and development to production for the Peoplesoft HCM module.
* Plans, organizes, and integrates cross-functional information technology projects to deliver specific results to key stakeholders on time.
* Identify and deliver process improvements around all HR and Payroll processes that Peoplesoft supports
* Facilitates communication of status, issues, and project budget to teams, clients/vendors, and management to ensure key deliverables are met.
* Performs project tasks (gathering requirements, facilitating design discussions, managing application development, testing, training, and rollouts) as required to keep projects on track.
* Act as the primary HCM Peoplesoft Business Analyst to define requirements.
* Participate in managing system upgrades, patching and other support
* Defines requirements for project/program implementation of all HCM module feature and functions.
* Foster an environment of excellence
Key Competencies and Minimum Education
* Experience managing large scale Peoplesoft (ERP) HCM system projects
* Experience working closely with HR, Payroll, Benefits and Operations functions
* Experience in payroll is preferred but not required
* Experience working in an Agile manner is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree required