|February 4, 2024
This is with one of our client, a renowned healthcare/education institution. They are seeking an ERP Programmer Analyst L2 to join their team remotely from Florida or with a relocation reimbursement bonus if you are not local to Florida. As an Analyst, you will drive innovative solutions and streamline processes in a collaborative environment.
Title: PeopleSoft HCM Technical Analyst L3
Employment: Full-time with W2 salary, benefits & relocation bonus
Work Location: Remote work within Florida state with limited travel, for Non-Florida residents relocation is required within 30 days.
Travel: 1 day/month or as-needed in-office work. No travel expenses covered
Authorization: or any work visa with no sponsorship required, now or in the future.
Skills: PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM systems, Fluid User Interface (UI), People Tools 8.5, People Code, Application Designer/Engine, Integration Broker.
Education: Must have an Associate's degree and a Bachelor's is preferred
- At least 3 years of ERP development experience in either PeopleSoft HCM or FSCM Applications in a Healthcare environment.
- Implement multiple EDIs through Integration Broker and use advanced Peoplesoft technologies like CI, App Messaging, and advanced Workflow.
- Work experience with REST / SOAP APIs, and Fluid User Interface (UI).
- Provide production support for PeopleSoft HR customers, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and development of application modules and interfaces.
- Use People Tools and other PeopleSoft development tools to enhance, fix, and customize the PeopleSoft application.
- Collaborate with end users to understand requirements and design technical solutions aligned with business needs.
- Monitor PeopleSoft environments, recommend enhancements, and implement changes to improve customer experience.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to interpret their impact on supported systems and provide relevant communications.
Vaccination: Vaccination is required except for medical/religious reasons. Masks are mandatory on campus.
Certification: "Oracle/People Tools Certified Expert" Certification or any relevant is preferred.