|Published||August 2, 2022|
Infosys is seeking Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Lead Consultant with Implementation and Application Support experience. The position primary responsibility will be to interface with key stakeholders and responsible for successfully implementing Oracle PSFT HCM.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Raleigh, NC or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required; we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM Functional role
- At least experience of 2 projects in PeopleSoft HCM domain and experience of at least 2 full lifecycle implementation/Upgrade of PeopleSoft applications (v9.2) Demonstrates strong proficiency across industry best practices for HCM Domain
- Strong experience in handling PeopleSoft Functional work related to impact analysis, requirement gathering, configuration, development, testing and production rollout
- Strong Experience in PeopleSoft HCM applications such as Core HR, NA Payroll and Self Service
- Experience in Functional\\Process knowledge and PeopleSoft HCM knowledge and good solution definition skills
- Expertise and responsible for providing consulting service to support all aspects of HCM systems implementation including business flow understanding and documenting using Visio and Microsoft tools, requirements gathering, performing Fit/Gap analysis, application design documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle. Knowledge of Agile practices and ability to implement the project in Agile mode
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for advising industry best practicians and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin