|Published||September 10, 2023|
Peoplesoft HCM Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. You will perform application development, configuration and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. As the Senior PeopleSoft Developer, you will be developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution. In addition, you will also be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. You will perform business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
What you'll get to do:
- Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Design, plan, test and implement remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate experience working in a team-oriented environment
Qualifications you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 7 + years of PeopleSoft development experience
- 10 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.55 or above
- Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
- Extensive experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query. Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow
- Extensive experience with writing complex SQL statements and designing modules from scratch
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.