|Published||September 30, 2022|
Peoplesoft HCM Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Interested in steering your PeopleSoft career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? Have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we seek will perform application development, configuration and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. The client requires a five day work week.
What you'll get to do:
* Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
* Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
* Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
* Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
* Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
* Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
* Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
* Effectively communicates and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
Qualifications you'll bring:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* 7 + years of PeopleSoft development experience
* 10 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
* Minimum of 2 years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.55 or above
* Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
* Extensive experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query. Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow
* Extensive experience with writing complex SQL statements and designing modules from scratch
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
Qualifications that are nice to have:
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
(Note: This position is representative of ongoing openings, and may not be available at time of application).
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.