PeopleSoft HCM Developer
|Published||September 11, 2022|
A Peraton is seeking a PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting the Department of Treasury's Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) program.
The candidate will directly interface with our customer providing PeopleSoft development support for their customized Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM version 9.2 application.
This position is physically located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework.
What You'll Do:
The candidate will gather requirements, translate requirements into a best fit within the application, identify business process improvements, develop and maintain SDLC documentation, support application configuration, define test scenarios, and create test scripts.
The candidate's responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, reviewing and commenting on proposed functionality; evaluating and providing feedback on design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts; and working with developers to ensure thorough understanding of functional requirements and designs.
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Treasury staff in a diverse team environment.
This position requires a self-starter and team player.
* Bachelor's Degree with minimum 5 years' experience, OR Master's Degree and 3 years of experience, OR 9 years of overall directly related experience in lieu of degree.
* 5+ years of PeopleSoft development experience with PeopleTools technologies and PeopleSoft HCM.
* Working knowledge to modify/create PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, and Application Packages).
* Experience in validating business requirements and translating them into technical design documents.
* Working knowledge of software testing.
* Must be available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support.
* Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Experience working within an agile framework. 1+ years' experience in a Federal environment.
* Experience with Section 508 Compliance.
* Development experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 using PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, Fluid UI, and AWE.
* Development experience with HCM modules including Federal HR and Payroll Interface.
* Development experience using PeopleTools 8.5+.
* Possess HR experience with the Federal Government including the following: personnel action processing (PAR), manager/employee self-service, performance management, compensation, AWE, and/or learning management.
* Strong SQL skills.
* Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We're fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $65,100
Colorado Salary Maximum: $157,900
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.