|Published||June 10, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
UCI's Client is seeking a Peoplesoft Developer Technical to work for our direct client at NYC NY.
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of
PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 39 with fluid
and Drop Zone technologies) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.59)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules
such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits
Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application
engine, Drop Zones, Event Mapping, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and
testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
• Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
UCI is an award winning, minority and women owned certified business with a 25-year successful track record of providing high quality information technology services to our clients and our business partners. UCI specializes in placing IT consultants with a focus on serving the Public Sector, Utilities, Transportation, Health & Human Services, and Financial Services Industries. Our Vision is to be our customers IT services provider of choice; satisfying their needs by exceeding expectations through excellence delivery while maximizing value. Our Values are the basis for our actions; they are commitments we make to our customers, employees, and partners. We strive to develop sustainable relationships based on trust, responsiveness and accountability
- provided by Dice