|Published||June 10, 2022|
Title: PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 9+ Months
- Serves as a techno-functional liaison between Payroll internal/external customers and technical developers to troubleshoot issues, create queries and reports, and implement system updates
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination with stakeholders. This includes updates for taxes, PUM upgrades, year-end updates, W2 testing and reporting, etc. and identifying, developing, and executing test scripts along with verifying test results.
- Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management.
- Manages HCM supplier interfaces, including file receipt and transmission, establishment of connections, encryption & decryption, and archiving of files utilizing GoAnywhere software.
- Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision-making processes.
Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience in Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits modules, including aligning business requirements with technical functionality.
- Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
- Knowledge of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines, and SQL updates.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
- Strong desire to learn skills independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language
- Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines
- Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
- Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products
- provided by Dice