|Published||September 16, 2023|
PeopleSoft Functional Systems Analyst
Primary Location: Louisville, Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a PeopleSoft Functional Systems Analyst Remote for our premier client in Louisville, Kentucky.
Education and Experience "
- Six years of related experience.
- Experience in a higher education institution is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities "
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Active listener with strong verbal comprehension.
- Compensation will be commensurate to candidate experience.
- PeopleSoft Financials functional/business analyst experience, including requirement gathering, end-user support and documentation.
- 5 - 10 years of experience is preferred.
- Demonstratable/documented expertise and experience with some/all of the following PeopleSoft FSCM modules (ordered in priority):
- Procurement (Req to PO & ProCard), Contracts, Grants, Expenses, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Project Costing.
- Provide PeopleSoft end-user support, analyze production problems, identify solutions/changes, provide PeopleSoft best-practice consultation, training.
- Perform PeopleSoft business analyst functions including writing functional design specifications, developing test scripts, managing/updating configuration, implementing best practice solutions and providing ongoing support.
- Ability to use SQL or other query tools to perform analysis.
- Work with end-users and IT support staff to promote required changes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate meetings and document notes.
- Communicate clearly, responsively, and purposefully with customers and team members.
- Develop relationships with users and other team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of provided solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously.
- Perform the testing of maintenance and new functionality.
- Gather and analyze data to prepare business processes and procedural documentation.
- Be self-motivated and work independently and as part of a team, able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Other duties as required.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting Group is recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada and the U.S. V-Soft is known as an agile, innovative technology services company holding several awards and distinctions and has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks.
As a valued V-Soft Consultant, you're eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), a 401(k) plan, competitive compensation and more. V-Soft is partnered with numerous Fortune 500 companies, exceptionally positioned to advance your career growth.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.