|Published||September 10, 2023|
Responsibilities As one of the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT providers, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees "Do The Can't Be Done", solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Peraton's National Programs Business Intelligence Systems & Applications Operating Unit has a need for an experienced Peoplesoft Functional Lead to support its SITE III BES contract charged with the orchestration, sustainment, and evolution of a portfolio of applications that focus on the business functions (Acquisition, Training, Security, Human Resources) which facilitate critical administrative services across the Defense Intelligence Agency's entire global workforce. The SITE III BES contract is designed to establish and ensure a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the supported agency directorates and branches. Our support team applies best practices in architecture design, data science, cloud services, DevSecOps and platform integration to develop, sustain and continually evolve the enterprise business systems environment, systems integration and back-end business process workflows. Position Description:
• As a PeopleSoft Functional Lead you will perform business process analysis, developing technology solutions to complex or unusual problems relating to PeopleSoft HCM
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Coordinate the collection and preparation of requirements for major modules and serve as a liaison between the development team and the customer ensuring system needs are being met.
• Lead PeopleSoft solution design to ensure business needs are met.
• Possess leadership qualities; demonstrate good judgment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational and analytical skill
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must have the ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
• Ability to create complex queries and reports
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications. Qualifications Peraton offers enhanced benefits to employees working on this critical National Security program, which include heavily subsidized employee benefits coverage for you and your dependents, 25 days of PTO accrued annually up to a generous PTO cap and participation in an attractive bonus plan. BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7 Required Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from 4-year College or university in a field applicable to the position, with 6 years of related experience. Additional 4 years experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Experience leading requirements gathering and Fit-gap sessions
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options.
• Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
• Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve results and deadlines.
• Ability to provide Level of Effort (LOE) details for potential functional analyst efforts
• Working with business users to test Oracle PeopleSoft application components
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data) and configuration Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Target Salary Range $112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors. EEO An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.