PeopleSoft functional Lead
|Published||March 25, 2023|
Job Title: PeopleSoft functional Lead
Relevant Experience : 8-10 Years
Work Location: Princeton NJ
Salary: Market rate
Key words to search in resume; PeopleSoft Techno functional, Oracle, SQL, UNIX/LINUX
Strong hands-on experience in at least four modules in PeopleSoft FSCM Billing, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Order Management, Project Costing and Contracts.
Nice to have Asset Management
Fair functional knowledge on the remaining modules in FSCM area.
Sound understanding of PeopleSoft Business Process flows and transactions.
Good understanding of delivered functionalities including integration with related modules.
Should have experience in Upgrades, New Development, Modifications of medium to complex customization.
System implementation experience
Experience in fit/gap analysis, documenting, test planning, UAT etc.
Experience in WorkCentre, dashboard & Fluid functionality.
Must have strong technical knowledge in PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, BI Publisher, Application Package, File Layout, Component Interface, and Integration Broker.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact in PeopleSoft Technical and Functional area.
- Support and lead major initiatives and coordinate projects including implementing new modules, applying enhancements within PeopleSoft and managing upgrades of the PeopleSoft.
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments.
- Leading and facilitating technical discussions with the customer
- Providing overall technical vision and strategy for all development/modifications from PeopleSoft for all interfaces, reports, customizations and conversion assessments.
- Assessing the functional and technical solution for process and technical improvement.
- Providing technical guidance and support to functional team on design recommendations
- Reviewing and approving technical designs.
- Monitors overall development/retrofitting process and ensures issues are fixed and work is delivered on time
- Assists Project manager and Upgrade specialist in monitoring and completing PeopleSoft technology related activities.
- Escalate difficult problems to Oracle support and third parties as appropriate.
- Technical Assistance for Inbound and Outbound Interfaces from Third party system.
- Support the development team by troubleshooting issues in Production and non-Production application environments
- Reviewing Technical Design documents, conducting functional test scripts review, and suggesting changes if required as per requirement.
- Gather business requirements, documented current business process and requirements
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.