|Published||June 16, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Functional Title: Peoplesoft Functional / Integration Tester
Work Location: 5 Manhattan West, NY, NY 10001
Expected Billable Hours/Week: Full Time - 40 Hours/Week
Expected Project Duration: 20 Months
Project Name: Support ongoing production maintenance & system enhancements of the HR, Benefits/Payroll Functions
Position Description/Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
Peoplesoft Functional/ Integration Tester shall have the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software and any associated custom development to meet the City’s functional and technical requirements and enable FISA to operate and maintain the software application in a cost effective manner after the implementation.
Profiles (Accomplishments),NA Payroll(Garnishments) and Global Payroll / Absence Management.
• Execute test scripts/cases for releases or on-going maintenance and record test results in ALM / Quality Center (QC);
• Report defects in ALM / Quality Center (QC), provide development team with necessary defect documentation, re-test fixes and record results;
• Perform data mining to ensure proper test population coverage for test cases;
• Assume responsibility for timely test cases completion to achieve targeted system cycles dates ;
• Timely reporting of all critical milestones and slipping deadlines to the Testing Lead;
• Work on multiple projects and ability to shift the effort based on the timelines established;
• Conducting peer reviews prior to test execution (i.e., proper test cases coverage, test cases documented appropriately);
• Working with developers and system analysts on resolving any open questions while working on test cases preparation;
• Working with automation team on debugging automation scripts.
Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) testing experience in PeopleSoft HR ,Benefits,NA
Payroll(Garnishments) and Global Payroll/ Absence Management.
• Experience in creating test cases for HR, Payroll, and/or Benefits modules, should have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Payroll and/or Ben Admin implementation and PUM upgrade and people tools experience.
• Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
• Extensive knowledge of different types of Garnishments like Creditor, Federal Debt. NY State Tax Levy, Student Loan, Bankruptcy, IRS Tax Levy, and Child Support.
• Experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App Designer, Toad.
• Extensive experience in Manual Functional Testing such as creating test plan, building and executing manual test scripts.
• Experience using ALM / Quality Center (QC) for creating, executing test cases and tracking defects.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data set-up and verification (DB2 and Oracle)
• Experience in developing and maintaining automated HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) scripts using Keyword Driven Framework and Descriptive programming is a plus
Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a Technical/Business Discipline is
• Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or civil service environment.
• Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
- provided by Dice