|January 14, 2023
***No Third Parties***
***US Citizens / Green Card Holders considered due to Background Check***
***Candidates must be able to be onsite in Tallahassee, FL on a weekly basis***
Genesis Consulting has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking Functional PeopleSoft Consultant with a passion for growth and business transformation. Join our team and utilize leading technology to configure, develop, deliver and support applications for our clients while leveraging concepts of Lean, Agile, Kanban and SAFe. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and the candidate will be a part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The consultant will support the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) PALM System Transition (FPST) Program is the Department’s multi-year effort to transform financial related business processes to enable the adoption of the Florida PALM Standardized Business Process Models, transition to the Florida PALM Chart of Accounts, and modify existing computing assets to complete the FDOT transition to the Florida PALM PeopleSoft solution. The FPST Program will also ensure that over 1,000 Florida PALM-impacted computing assets are successfully transitioned from legacy Florida Accounting Information Resource (FLAIR) interfaces to modernized Florida PALM interfaces. The Florida PALM-impacted computing assets are vital to the daily financial operations of the department in the development and delivery of the approximately $50 billion of future commitments for the Five-Year Work Program. Duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Assist in development of specifications for data conversions, PeopleSoft interfaces, reporting requirements, and workflow definitions.
- Drive the assessment of the extent to which PeopleSoft ERP modules align with the Department's budgeting, accounting, financial statement reporting functions and business outcomes as required by statute.
- Review business requirements to determine required automation of business processes, translation of supporting data structures into solution configurations, and the development of test plans related to configuration changes, enhancements, and other application changes.
- Managing the day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring the quality and timely completion of work products and/or readiness workplan milestones.
- Providing technical and subject matter expertise in the migration to the Florida PALM solution.
- Participating as a senior team member providing high-level consulting services.
- Planning, organizing, and executing tasks in successful delivery of services and supporting work products.
- Developing and defining strategic visions.
- Planning, directing, controlling, scheduling, coordinating, and organizing management of tasks.
- Planning, organizing, and overseeing all subordinate work efforts
- Ensuring quality standards and work performance on coordinated FPST tasks
- Organizing, directing, and managing support services.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications/Experience:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in duties associated with the Senior Consultant position
- 2+ full PeopleSoft Financials Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
- Worked as Financials Functional Lead 2+ implementation and/or upgrade projects
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials/SCM version 9.2 preferred
- Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches for four or more of the following PeopleSoft Financials/SCM modules:: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Billing, Cash Management, Commitment Control, General Ledger, Grants, Purchasing, Project Costing
- Experience with PeopleSoft in a Public Sector client, Federal or State and Local
- Experience in configuration & testing of functionality, and migration of data to new system
- Experience with workflow approval configuration and processing
- Advanced knowledge of automated systems testing procedures, data conversion analyses, transaction processing and troubleshooting application
- Must be able to QA test development work and work with the technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met
- Advanced knowledge of Finance business practices, workflow analysis, business systems design, and process re-engineering
- Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning
- Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.
- Candidate must be able to pass a Level II background check including fingerprinting.
- All work is performed on-site in Tallahassee, FL.