|Published||July 29, 2022|
LHH Recruitment Solution is looking for a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst. This ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing, designing, and supports assigned applications using a range of PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain technologies. evaluates, develops, implements troubleshoots, and maintains the systems that have been given to you. In charge of system evaluation, process analysis, system requirement identification, and functional characterization of anticipated system improvements. administers system programs and acts as a resource and educator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Business major, or at least 5 years of experience in Information Technology in a technical role instead of degree.
- 7 years of experience in Information Systems development, implementation, and support.
- 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting PeopleSoft systems.
- 5 years of experience as a Functional consultant for PeopleSoft FIN and SCM including GL, AP, BI, GL, AR, IN, PO, OM and Supply Chain modules.
- 5 years Experience with technical tools delivered by PeopleSoft including App Designer, People Code, App engine, CI, IB, SQR, Integration Broker. (BMC Ctrl-M is a plus)
- 5 years Experience with creating technical design document based on functional design.
- 5 years Experience in building interfaces and reports using SQR and XML.
- 5 years Experience in core business process in FIN and SCM.
- 5 years Experience with workflow automation, interfaces, and integration.
- Implements, designs, and provides support for assigned applications using a variety of technologies. Assesses plans, develops, implements, and maintains assigned systems.
- Responsible for system assessment, process analysis, identification of system requirements, and functional definition of planned system changes.
- Adheres to IT standards and implements appropriate security safeguards in report development to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Participates in ticket analysis, troubleshooting, and resolutions of customer issues through a ticketing system. (ServiceNow knowledge is a plus)
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation. (KB Article creation is a plus)
- Develops system-wide reports to support information management needs
- Establishes design and builds or programs test, documentation, and implementation standards. Ensures assigned systems software adheres to them.
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied software.
- Prepares complete test plans and test methodologies.
- Serves as an internal consultant for systems supported.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for FIN and SCM modules.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for applications and all associated scripts.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for PeopleSoft financials modules specifically for the Finance and Supply Chain departments.