|Published||September 10, 2023|
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
***Sign on Bonus Available***
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is supporting the development of a Human Capital Management solution for a Government Agency in the Intelligence community. The new solution is a large-scale integration phased over multiple years which will consolidate and eliminate over 100 legacy systems. We are seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst who will be will integral to the integration, development, and deployment of a cloud-based Personnel Management solution using Agile development processes.
More About the Role:
- Discover, Plan, and Execute a multi-phase deployment schedule and support the transition of Human Capital Management capability from multiple legacy systems into PeopleSoft. Lead Discovery sessions with End Users to solicit and document functional requirements
- Map requirements to delivered PeopleSoft Capability and identify Gaps. Define potential gap resolutions
- Configure Peoplesoft models based on identified requirements
- Write/update detailed test plans
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts
- Design, develop and execute reusable test cases and procedures. Identify, create, and secure test data as necessary
- Train end-user participants for readiness events
- Provide hands-on support for test execution
- Resolve issues and ensures that defects are captured in the test execution tools
- Collect, track and report metrics and brief leadership on progress and status
- Prepare weekly report(s)
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Versed in the design, implementation, test, and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
- 10 or more years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll Interface, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- Ability to develop and run PeopleSoft queries
- Current and active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Previous experience deploying solutions for Intelligence Community customers
- Experience delivering solutions in an Agile development environment
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Strong functional experience across Human Resources processes
- Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with understanding of test concepts, methodologies, and practices
- PeopleSoft certification(s)
- Agile certification (CSM, SAFe, or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.