|Published||August 3, 2022|
Role: PeopleSoft FSCM Systems Analyst
Location: Austin, TX (Hybrid, 3 days remote and 2 days onsite)
Contract: 12 Months
Experience: 8+ Years
This Systems Analyst contractor position is part of a PeopleSoft Financials ERP upgrade team for the CAPPS Financials Consolidated Application Control Environment (CACE) Project. This position will perform Systems Analyst/Business Analyst/Product Owner duties that include requirement gathering, analysis, conducting fit/gap sessions, creating functional specifications, testing, and training. Also work closely with the project manager, technical team, and the business SMEs ensuring prioritizing work and delivering work products according to the project schedule. Also, some on-call support may be required depending on the project phase.
- 8 Years of Experienced Peoplesoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades
- 8 Years of Experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business processes, developing functional specifications, creating test scripts, conduct testing, and developing training materials.
- 8 Years of Experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 FSCM Modules including GL/KK, AP, AM, PO, eProcurement.
- 5 Years of Experience with PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Contract Management.
- 5 Years of Experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- 5 Years of Experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- 2 Years of Experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project
- 4 Years of Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government).
- 2 Years of Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- 2 Years of Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- 2 Years of Good teamwork skills, and ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- 2 Years of Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
- 1 Year of Working SCRUM framework and SCRUM team
- provided by Dice