|Published||November 11, 2022|
NYS SFS PeopleSoft FSCM Software Architect
Software Architect for the Statewide Financial System
Day to day tasks include:
- Perform advanced analysis within PeopleSoft application environment.
- Design software customizations and configurations in order to meet New York State requirements.
- Work with a team of designers and developers to implement complete, high quality, end to end solutions.
- Design and build system components to integrate seamlessly with the PeopleSoft financials environment.
• Expert 84+ Months
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience developing customizations, interfaces and programs in a PeopleSoft Financials (FSCM) environment utilizing PeopleTools (specifically Application Designer and SQR).
- 48 months of experience designing and documenting technical solutions to meet business/system needs and requirements in a PeopleSoft Financials (FSCM) Environment using version 9.2
- 24 months experience implementing PUM upgrades (retrofitting customizations into delivered software).
- 48 months experience working with PeopleSoft Financials (FSCM) in any State, Federal, or Local Government environment.
Candidates needed by 10/20/2022
Please send candidates as soon as possible. There is a form that needs to be completed but in the interest of time, our team will complete the form and the candidate can review/add missing details. Please note that client uses the submission form and not the resume to evaluate a candidates background and experience for this role, so the form needs to be as detailed as possible.
The Attachment file contains the 'Position Request and Candidate Submission form'.
Ideal candidate will possess public sector and Health and Human Services experience.
Candidate must possess the mandatory qualifications. The Ideal candidate will also possess all of the desirable qualifications.
H1s are fine.
Length: 30 Months
Remote/Onsite/Hybrid: currently 50% onsite - 2 days one week and 3 the following week
Location if onsite Albany NY
Vaccinated: (yes or no) Yes