PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Analyst
|Published||February 3, 2023|
TGH Information Technologies invests over $100 million annually on technology and services. Over 75 percent of the department's team members hold professional certification in technology and IT-related functions. Tampa General has earned numerous awards for health information technology, including the prestigious "HIMSS Stage 7 Award" issued to less than four percent of all hospitals in the country, and Hospital and Health Network's "Most Wired - Advanced" award for the past several years. TGH's Information Technologies division earned "Best Hospital IT Department" by Healthcare IT News.
The ERP IT team provides technical expertise and application level support for various systems across TGH. The PeopleSoft FSCM analyst, under the minimal supervision of a team leader, manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, performs complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance, and planning for the PeopleSoft FSCM application.
* Experience required for supporting Supply Chain Modules ((ePro, PO, IN, eSupplier, eSettlements, and Strategic Sourcing)
* Key contributor to implementations, enhancement and maintenance projects centered around the PeopleSoft application while providing guidance and support to end users.
* Troubleshooting system problems, testing fixes, responding to help desk tickets, and assisting users with data analysis issues. Serves as the contact and liaison with internal customers and the application.
* Understanding of PeopleSoft's PUM process, best practices, troubleshooting and upgrade procedures.
* Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; testing requirements, and use cases.
* Aptitude to understand very detailed requirements, with the capability to communicate technical information to management in an easy to understand manner is required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this position.
* Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
* Facilitate the alignment of business processes to maximize efficiency within the delivered FSC application.
* Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital.
* Associate of Arts or Associate of Science
* Minimum of 4 years in an analyst's role, supporting or implementing PeopleSoft FSCM.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Resources, or similar fields of study preferred.
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* Knowledge of GHX or other exchanges.
* Core functional experience with other PeopleSoft FSCM Modules Financials (GL, AP, AR/BI, AM, ITAM,PC, and Contracts).