|Published||November 24, 2022|
Role PeopleSoft FSCM Consultant
Location Katy, TX/Remote
PeopleTools: PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Data Mover, Integration Broker
Reporting Tools: SQR, BI Publisher, PS Query
Hands on experience: PeopleSoft Finance Modules - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project Costing, Asset Management, Expenses & eProcurement.
Requirement Gathering, Estimation, Program design, Change Control, Debug the program in Batch and Online
Looking for strong PeopleSoft techno-functional consultant with 10+ years for relevant experience.
Development Task expected:
• Understand the requirement
• Analyze the programs and follow-up with user for clarification
• Prepare estimate, Project document and get approval for code change
• Perform code change
• Perform Unit testing and support the QA testing
• Get the QA sign off
• Create Change control and get the CAB approval
• Monitor the production deployment
• Validate the changes in production after the deployment
Support Task expected:
• Monitor the error alerts
• Monitor the Incidents and Service request
• Work on the Incidents raised by other teams
• Take necessary action based on Analysis
• Update the details on the Ticket and resolve
Create RCA if needed and proceed with the fix after approvals
Other Notes: Should be able to work as an individual and as a Team, Should have strong communication skills.
Overall Summary: Peoplesoft Finance Modules-Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project Costing, Asset Management, Expenses & eProcurement.
Must have good hands-on knowledge on PeopleCode, Application Engine and SQR.