|Published||June 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
PEOPLESOFT FINANCIAL DIRECTOR – Direct hire
Onsite in NYC
If interested in discussing this role, please call Rita or email
Our direct Client located in NYC has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Fulltime Employee in the capacity of a PeopleSoft Financials Director.
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for managing and support of the PeopleSoft Financials applications, systems and programs.
The role will also manage functional analysts on the team and provide support for PeopleSoft Financials management applications domain.
Position will also lead and require hands-on experience with the selection, installation, configuration, base table setup, customization, implementation, maintenance, and support of technical, business and functional solutions.
Understand business processes of Finance business areas and oversees the collection of user/business requirements and translation of them into well engineered and tested business solutions.
The Director, Corporate IT Systems is responsible for ensuring alignment between Finance business and IT strategic direction, managing the relationships between business and IT domain, and Functional and Project Management oversight within Corporate Services.
The Director, Corporate IT Systems will also cultivate vendor relationships pertinent to commercial software packages PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM for their domain and maintain awareness of latest developments in key areas of responsibility.
The Director, Corporate IT Systems will report to Senior Director, Solutions Development in Corporate IT systems unit and accountable lines to the Vice President and Senior Directors in Corporate Services in Business and IT domains.
- To qualify you must have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of PeopleSoft Financials modules functional and technical with a minimum of 5 years of experience in progressively responsible IT leadership positions.
- Hands-on experience required with configuration, base table setup, customization, implementation, maintenance, and support of PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials modules.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Supply Chain modules a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree is also required, with preference given to those with a Master's degree.
- The Director, Corporate IT Systems is responsible for defining, leading and supporting all Financials modules including Account Payable, Asset Management, Accounting and Reporting, Treasury and Cash Operations, Deal Management, Lease Administration, Expense Management, Taxation, Grants, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Donor Restricted Funds, Contracts, Revenue Integrity and Reimbursements.
- This role is responsible for coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of enhancements and projects. It will also be responsible to ensure that projects are completed on time, with high quality standards, and within budget.
Lead the implementations of PeopleSoft FSCM and other third-party applications/integrations
- Manage relationships and ensure alignment between Corporate Services and IT strategic direction. Work with Corporate Services leadership to define the strategic roadmaps consistent with Enterprise IT strategy, architecture, development and security standards and business-IT principles. Look for enterprise-wide opportunities to create value for our client.
- Work closely with corporate leaders to research and identify potential innovative solutions to business processes.
- Work closely with Associate Director for Supply Chain modules: Procurement, Sourcing and Contracts, Vendors and Suppliers, Item Master, Inventory, Receiving and Distribution and Value Analysis.
- Provide high level technical and functional leadership
- Provide technical direction for solutions around specific business requirements
- Provide direction and support of business process assessment, analysis, redesign, and best practice review
- Support projects in other areas that require data or integrations
- Plan, lead, prioritize and delegate work relating to design, development and implementation
- Estimate work plans, staffing plans and advise on implementation strategy
- Develop project plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manage the agreed project plans and schedules.
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks
- Recruit and retain qualified resources to achieve implementation success and ongoing support goals
- Proactively identify, build, and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues, and subordinates
- Coordinate with the PMO to ensure that optimal methodologies are consistently applied
- Work directly with business stakeholders and steering committee to support decisions relevant to the project, help resolve issues, mitigate risks, and provide timely status reports on tasks and milestones.
- Identify and escalate critical implementation issues where PMO and senior executive influence may be required.
- Manage and minimize customization requests as needed to support best practice of implementing standard PS FSCM package software processes whenever possible.
- Provide performance feedback to project team members. Coach, mentor and lead project team members, educating each in the methodology being used and their role in achieving success.
- Lead the production operation and support of the ERP systems, including PeopleSoft FSCM and other related third-party applications
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required
- Manage offshore teams, outsourced services and vendors, and associated maintenance contracts
- Work collaboratively with other IT organizations and effectively leverage shared resources
- Stay informed about ERP technology trends, directions and uses in healthcare, research and education
- Foster a strong and positive work environment that rewards individual and team efforts, and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
- Strong Functional understanding across PeopleSoft FSCM modules
- Strong background and knowledge in application architecture and implementations
- Strong Project Management skills to assist with management of multiple projects
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to facilitate JAEDR (Joint Architecture and Engineering Design Review) sessions, gather and articulate business requirements to comply with the architecture governance process.
Development Tools: People Tools (8.49 or higher) Application designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Messaging, Integration Broker, Data Mover, Component Interface, TOAD or similar SQL access tool. Reporting Tools SQR, PS Query, XML Publisher, Crystal and nVision. Database: Oracle 19c
ERP Cloud experience a plus.
- provided by Dice