|Published||May 6, 2023|
|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
The Squires Group has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft Financials Developer near Fort Meade, MD. Work with a team of dynamic PeopleSoft experts on a major PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation that will provide a myriad of new capabilities for business operations. The overall goal is for the Government Agency to achieve a sustainable, “clean,” audit of its financial statements. These new capabilities will integrate with the recently implemented PeopleSoft Financial Applications Version 9.2. The new capabilities include these PeopleSoft applications: Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Costing and Time and Labor.
Consultants interested in this position must be eager to expand their PeopleSoft expertise and willing to do what it takes, to multi-task, and work as part of a collaborative team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly.
- Must have 5+ years of PeopleSoft Development experience
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing, prototyping, and testing solutions for information systems implementation
- PeopleSoft Financials /HRMS or Supply Chain Experience Preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly