|Published||June 16, 2022|
Title: PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst
Client: Sate of Indiana
Location: Washington St. Indianapolis, IN (Hybrid)
Duration: 06+ Months
The PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst has knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials applications focused on the Payables, Banking, and General Ledger modules. Development experience in Python, Ruby, or other development/scripting language is preferred. Focus includes monitoring scheduled processes and system testing validation. This position may be filled at a Junior, Intermediate, or Senior level depending on the selected candidate’s skills and experience.
• Serves as a techno-functional liaison between internal/external customers and technical developers to troubleshoot issues and implement system updates
• Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management.
• Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination with stakeholders.
• Integrates applications across different platforms.
• Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision-making processes.
• Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures.
• PeopleSoft Financials experience including writing, reviewing, and debugging code utilizing PeopleTools, and aligning business requirements with technical functionality.
• Previous experience working with PeopleSoft Financials in a Business Analyst or Developer role.
• Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials is highly beneficial but not required.
• Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
• Strong desire to learn skills independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines
• Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
• Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
• Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language
• Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products
Yashco Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/
- provided by Dice