|Published||September 29, 2022|
- At least 6 years of experience providing consulting/support services for PeopleSoft Financials projects of which: at least five (5) years of experience as a "hands on” functional/technical PeopleSoft senior lead resource with the responsibility in PeopleSoft Financials.
- MBA in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in participating in PeopleSoft Financials Upgrades, training super users, documentation of training materials and completion of projects requiring PeopleSoft Financials functional/technical expertise for California State Government.
- A proven track record with "hands on” functional/technical experience with public sector or California State government of this size with similar projects and scope.
- Demonstrated a proven methodology for providing services and products similar to services and products identified in the LOE.
- At least 3 client references (including name, title, and telephone number) for which the services and products identified in the LOE were successfully performed for public sectors or California State government.
- provided by Dice