|Published||July 31, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
We are hiring for a Senior Peoplesoft Functional Consultant for our Direct client in Jersey City. This is a hybrid role wherein the consultant is required in office for 2-3 days in a Hybrid role in a week.
PeopleSoft Financial Functional Analyst- GL
Location: Jersey City, NY
Terms: 6 months Contract
- Responsible for creating and supporting the Functional Design Documentation and Interface mapping documentation for GL
- Responsible for the evaluation of existing customizations and the leveraging of PeopleSoft current versuion improved functionality, including evaluation of different configurations and customizations for business process streamlining and automation;
- Responsible for all GL Configuration, Design and Build, planning UAT, and coordinating resolution of defects
- Supporting the Business Users.
- Good 5+ years experience in a Functional or Techno functional PeopleSoft Financials preferably in General Ledger for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
- Experience in supporting and upgrading PeopleSoft GL- A/P, A/R , Billing module implementations.
- Experience conducting design sessions with subject matter experts and business process owners to meet business requirements with minimal customizations.
- Proven project team building skills and coordination across multiple modules.
- Experience writing Functional Design Documents (FDDs), Configuration Documentation, and Process Re-engineering.
- Ability to alter project design direction based on business need, PM or Executive direction.
- Experience resolving A/P, Accounts Receivable Billing functional and technical issues using development best practices.
- Experience in A/P Accounts Receivable / Billing module project, planning, research, analysis and development
- Experience with test scripts for Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases.
- Experience with configuration documentation and review in PeopleSoft 9.2
- Experience teaming with business owners and technical staff in a complex, large scale PeopleSoft environment.
- Strong Communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- Strong Experience coordinating and collaborating GL module needs with other project team members in a PeopleSoft implementations.
- Strong Team player skills throughout a PeopleSoft Implementation or Upgrade.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Banking or Financial or Investment Firms OR CA OR CPA background
- Understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms and operating systems.
- Strong Experience working through development of Interfaces with a Technical Team through design, builds and test phases.
- Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
Please apply in confidence. We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- provided by Dice