|Published||September 19, 2022|
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Sr. Solutions Analyst I, Financial provides application support to end users on a variety of issues/support for Applications including PeopleSoft Modules - Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Expenses, Travel Authorizations, and Treasury. Responsible for application support of additional corporate global standard or local applications as required. Applications may be on-premises or in the cloud.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead the configuration, setup, maintenance, customizations and implementation of PeopleSoft Financial application and ImageNow application to Oceaneering specifications.
* Guide some business units & service lines to ensure compliance with overall company PeopleSoft application initiatives.
* Develop and maintain approved business projects for PeopleSoft Financial applications and other applications as required.
* Define business requirements to meet PeopleSoft Financial application business imperatives.
* Work in executive approved PeopleSoft Financial application initiatives/priorities with management, end users, IT and other support organizations.
* Lead testing of all PeopleSoft Financial application solutions, process and functionality to ensure delivery of quality solutions.
* Interface with the Business to resolve PeopleSoft Financial application related issues, including data quality and system performance.
* Proactively develop "best practices" and standards.
* Develop systems' interfaces with other enterprise system owners to ensure that business processes are streamlined, and business goals are achieved.
* Lead document configuration and testing of financial modules to Oceaneering specifications.
* Ensure effective organizational change management for PeopleSoft Financial application including training, communications and organizational alignment.
* Maintain a website on the Oceanet dedicated to the PeopleSoft Financial and ImageNow system which provides information to financial end users and Core Team on matters related to System financial policies and procedures, end user problem resolution, frequently asked questions (FAQs), etc.
* Measure and report on the impact of the PeopleSoft Financial application on business process efficiency, effectiveness and user satisfaction.
* Participate in upgrade teams.
* Possible travel both domestically and internationally.
* Work closely with both internal and external customers, as required.
* This position has NO supervisory responsibilities
* Reports to Sr. Manager, Financial Solutions
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Five (5) years of experience on PeopleSoft version 8.8 or higher required,
* Experience and knowledge with minimum 2 of the following PeopleSoft Financials payment modules: Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Expenses, and Treasury.
* Competence in business process development, analysis and continuous improvement with the PeopleSoft domain.
* Experience with software lifecycle including data conversion and system testing.
* Master's Degree.
* Programming skills are differential.
* A general knowledge of additional PeopleSoft Financials modules: Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, General Ledger, Project Costing, Billing and Contracts.
* Experience with PeopleSoft Financials multi-currency environment(s).
* Team leadership and project management skills.
* Working knowledge of the following: MS Word, MS Excel, Access and the internet.
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.X.
* Working knowledge of interfacing with other PS production environments and third party applications.
* Advanced level competency with SQL and proficiency with table structure of area or responsibility
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
* General understanding of the various host application (PeopleSoft) modules and how implemented & used by business users at Oceaneering.
* Proficiency in troubleshooting and analysis. Analyze log files and read/interpret programming code in system scripts.
* Proficiency in writing SQL database queries for reporting, metrics, and data analysis.
* Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
* Exhibits a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and accomplishing work
* Checks the accuracy of own and others' work
The position will be Hybrid - Remote. Employees are expected to travel to their designated office as schedules require.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.