|Published||June 26, 2022|
Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a PeopleSoft Developer. The designated candidate for this position will join a collaborative team environment, providing leadership necessary toward the successful delivery of the project deliverables and provide effective communication to all levels of staff for reporting design/development. The place of performance is in Washington, DC. REQUIRES TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
SOME REMOTE WORK POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements.
• Assist in design and development of Peoplesoft applications based on business requirements.
• Upgrade and modify Peoplesoft applications as per business needs.
• Assist in preparing project plan and technical and functional specifications.
• Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
• Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete project within assigned timelines.
• Provide support in system testing and bug fixing activities.
• Recommend new coding techniques to ensure quality and usability. QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years experience with PeopleSoft code base
• Minimum of 6 years experience with PeopleSoft technical architecture
• Understanding of Oracle database structures
• Advanced knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Advanced experience using PeopleSoft Tools
• Advanced experience with Oracle PeopleSoft HSM
• Advanced Oracle SQL development skills.
• Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversight.
• Able to develop strong client relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Detail oriented. ABOUT US
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned small business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.