|Published||June 11, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
A leading utility provider located in New York, NY is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer/ Support Analyst for a 6-12 month contract.
Some onsite work is required throughout the life of the contract, and is likely to increase over time. Local candidates only.
To be considered for this position, the client has advised that upon placement, consultants will be required to wear a mask under certain circumstances, show proof of full vaccination or submit on a weekly basis proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR diagnostic test
Requirements and skills
- Candidate should have minimum of 7 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Developer / Support Analyst
- Candidate should have strong experience working on Application engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker Web services (SOAP & REST), AWE and Peoplecode
- Candidate should have strong background of working on PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM modules (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Recruitment)
- Should have strong SQL skills and SQR development skills and should be familiar with Peoplesoft delivered database tables.
- Candidate should have more than just production support, should have hands-on knowledge to develop interfaces or enhancements from scratch.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and ability to work in multiple assignments with multiple demands, with changing priorities, and deadlines
- Knowledge of frequently used Peoplesoft HR, Time and Labor and Payroll Table structure is required
- Candidate should be self starter with minimum hand holding
- Experience working on Oracle HCM Fusion Cloud Implementation is plus
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in related field
- We are currently implementing Oracle HCM Cloud SaaS application at agency. This position will help with the data Conversion and integration effort for this project.
- Candidate would be required to familiarize with existing Peoplesoft functional and technical designs to be able to work coordinate integration design sessions
- Candidate would be required to coordinate and organize meetings with various integration partners to design new integration from HCM Cloud to other end points
- Candidate would need to work on Conversion programs to extract data from Peoplesoft HCM to be extracted to Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and system requirements and system design for the development and configuration
- Candidate is expected to be experienced and should be able to start working on system from day one with minimal hands holding.
- Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy changes to PeopleSoft HCM application based on functional specs
- Candidate would have to work closely with other Developers, Peoplesoft admins and Business/Functional users.
- Candidate would be working with Other IT teams to coordinate integration testing
- Candidate would need to address multiple projects priorities at the same time.
About us: QED National is a leading IT consulting, solutions and staff augmentation firm, serving both the public and private sectors for over 29 years. Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, QED National's team is comprised of the brightest minds in the industry with the skills to solve the most complex technological problems.
- provided by Dice