|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Texas City, TX|
Contract Opportunity: 12-18 months
Location: Remote, Texas
(must be physically located in Texas *please do not apply if you do not reside in Texas)
We are in need of a PeopleSoft Developer for a long-term project to lead in a new department responsible for compliance initiatives relating to the Human Capital Management (HCM) area.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities within a high-profile client. The PeopleSoft Developer must be able to work under limited supervision, remotely with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of experience of software development with PeopleSoft and PeopleTools experience
- 5+ years of Oracle and SQL experience
- Experience performing PeopleSoft HCM upgrades
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment which includes Scrum and Jira tasks for backlog grooming, and logging and tracking defects
- Good experience with process analysis, requirements gathering, requirements documentation, systems analysis, design work, and project tracking
- Excellent at developing functional specifications and documenting functional designs for large projects
- Design, code, and modify complex computer programs, subroutines, triggers, stored procedures, objects, classes, and scripts
- Perform necessary testing of assigned programs, including the generation of test data, writing test scripts/execution sequences, examining test results, debugging detected errors, etc.
- Work with trainers, technical support staff, network specialists and contract staff to perform modifications and/or updates to existing systems or to implement new systems
- Identify, investigate, and resolve production problems
- Participates in code reviews to ensure compliance with development standards and system/business requirements.
- Work with internal business users and clients in an Agile environment for a variety of business needs
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women's Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.