|Published||June 19, 2022|
Apply now to join our growing, diverse team!
We’re adding to our amazing team! While continuously working with our internal teams, our PeopleSoft Developers are the people who play active roles in configuring, designing, developing, testing, and managing our PeopleSoft applications. What’s also exciting about this role? It is FSCM (Financial & Supply Chain Management) based! This is where you will have hands-on, direct access to further developing our software tools and processes that continuously drive and enhance our product flow within SDI. Are you passionate about working in PeopleSoft? Do you love managing applications? If so, continue reading below to learn more and apply today!
Highlights for your next career move:
- Lead the communication in defining what expectations are required for project completion.
- Deliver solutions on time, within the team budget, and in alignment with team quality standards.
- Create new technical specifications and modification documentation to help drive team success.
- Support PeopleSoft Financial & Supply Chain Management (FSCM) through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.
- Program and implement applications and services that meet all design specifications for SDI’s different business functions.
- Collaborate with our business teams to develop and execute test plans and scripts.
- Implement and test any configuration changes through writing queries in SQL.
- Assist in troubleshooting, resolving customer trouble tickets, and reported application issues.
- Assist in providing on-call support to our internal customers.
The skills you’ll contribute to our diverse team:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR relevant PeopleSoft development experience.
- Led full lifecycle of PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft environment as PeopleSoft is required.
- SQL and writing test scripts and queries.
- Ability to communicate with our internal customers. This role will be primarily focusing on SDI’s internal teams.
Every employee deserves great benefits, here are some of ours:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holiday Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K, and much more!
If this sounds like a challenge that you’re up for, click apply!
Who we are: At SDI, we’re proud to help essential organizations across North America compete more effectively in a challenging global marketplace – and keep our economy moving. We do this by thinking differently, questioning conventional wisdom, and constantly challenging the status quo. We’re evolving the way leading manufacturers, multi-site retailers, and K12/higher education think about their maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) strategies – the critical supply chain of parts, materials, equipment, and consumables necessary to keep plants and facilities operating safely and productively. Every day, we help companies eliminate waste, minimize risk exposure, and stay competitive on an ever-changing world stage.
EEO SDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know by contacting us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
SDI participates in the E-Verify program.