|Published||June 18, 2022|
Title: Peoplesoft Developer
Duration:2 Months (3+ Years Extension)
Location: Austin, TX (Onsite)
Experience: 5+ Years
Candidate will mostly be working remotely but will be require to come onsite as required by the Direct Supervisor.
The Candidate will work with application developers as part of the CPA IT Treasury & Education team, creating and maintaining public and internal PeopleSoft PeopleTools applications. The Candidate will perform highly advanced analytical work in the support of Treasury applications, as well as provide functional expertise to the team with design discussions and peer reviews. The Candidate will provide feedback and contribute expertise to improve applications and development processes.
The Candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate current and future business needs, analyze processes, and ensure system documentation reflects current state.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs to formulate solutions that address business strategies.
- Partner with business SMEs and agile product teams to gather requirements and build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader agency product portfolio plan
- Lead Value Stream Mapping sessions with business partners, customers, and executives to quickly derive AS IS vs TO BE business capabilities.
- Participate in research to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
- Work with Treasury Lead and Treasury technical team effectively by communicating complex concepts clearly, accurately, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Provide functional expertise for PeopleSoft Treasury and/or ERP modules, as they exist and behave in a highly customized and complex environment.
Must be able:
- To work independently in a diverse team environment with on-site and remote teams.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to drive outcomes with our business partners
- Accept work built by scrum teams and determines if product is shippable
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of functional and technical attributes of PeopleSoft.
- Ability to divide and conquer to iteratively deliver a complex solution that involves business process reengineering, multiple integration points with legacy and modern systems, and tight timelines.
- Must perform other related work as assigned
- 5 Years of Required Experience with software development activities on Treasury or ERP related systems; including process analysis, requirements gathering, requirements documentation, systems analysis, design work, and project tracking
- 5 Years of Required Experience developing functional specifications and documenting functional designs for large projects
- 5 Years of Required Hands on experience with with Querying Database with tools like Toad.
- 5 Years of Required Experience developing test scenarios and test scripts, performing system testing, and documenting results.
- 4 Years of Required Experience in configuring and customizing PeopleSoft modules and then working with application user groups to create, document, and review prototypes in a workshop setting
- 4 Years of Required Experience developing of highly complex application security requirements
- 3 Years of Required Experience Creating Product backlog with Epics, user stories, tasks
- 2 Years of Required Experience in leading Value Stream Mapping sessions with business partners, customers, and executives to quickly derive with AS IS and TO BE business capabilities
- 4 Years of Preferred PeopleSoft with enterprise implementations and/or upgrades
- 4 Years of Preferred PeopleSoft Treasury modules
- 4 Years of Preferred PeopleSoft 3rd party applications.
- 3 Years of Preferred Designing systems adhering to the CPA IPPS (Information Protection Policies & Standards).
- 2 Years of Preferred Configuring LDAP services or implementing an identity management system integrated with a PeopleSoft environment
- 2 Years of Preferred Partner SMEs/agile product teams to gather requirements and build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader agency product portfolio plan PS Security hierarchy & setup (Role-level, Permission Lists, User Profiles, Field-level, etc.)
- 2 Years of Preferred Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
- 2 Years of Preferred Participate in all phases of SDLC, including release planning, analysis & design, user story writing/prioritization and software development/testing
- 2 Years of Preferred Perform acceptance testing of the user stories developed
- 2 Years of Preferred Provide functional expertise for PeopleSoft Treasury and/or ERP modules, as they exist and behave in a highly customized and complex environment.
- 2 Years of Preferred Create product backlog with Themes, Epics, User stories
- 2 Years of Preferred Computer related tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems
- 2 Years of Preferred USAS file interface development & implementation.
- 2 Years of Preferred Texas CPA Treasury systems (Treasury Application, WWIC Portal, FIS)
- 2 Years of Preferred Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including TEAMs, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- provided by Dice