|Published||June 15, 2022|
Note: - This is an Onsite Position in Albany, New York. You are requested to be at client location at least two days in a week
Position Name: PeopleSoft Developer
JOb ID: 12100
Duration: 30 Months
Location: Albany, NY
- 84 Months of experience as a team lead/architect working with Oracle PeopleSoft systems and contributing to customization, architecture, infrastructure, middleware, and application development.
- 84 months experience in Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher Administration, duties include troubleshooting installation, configuration, tuning, upgrade/patching, maintaining process scheduler, web domains, Application domains, monitor batch jobs and perform code migrations in a Unix environment.
- 60 Months experience utilizing PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5 or higher, including troubleshooting, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning/configuration.
- 60 Months experience with WebLogic and Tuxedo including troubleshooting, installation, configuration, upgrading, and high availability (HA).
- 36 Months experience utilizing Oracle PeopleSoft to integrate with other 3rd party systems, including Integration Broker, SFTP and Managed file transfer (MFT).
- 60 Months experience providing Oracle PeopleSoft Database Administration activities including troubleshooting, tuning and optimization.
- 12 Months experience administering databases on Oracle ExaData.
- 36 Months experience SQL and Unix shell scripting, creating, modifying and debugging in any of the following Unix shells: bash, korn, bourne.
- 24 Months experience supporting the activities related to PeopleSoft integration Single Sign-on and Multi-factor authentication.
- 24 Months experience supporting Disaster Recovery testing and execution activities.
- provided by Dice