|Published||June 12, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Our client, a leading utility company, is hiring a PeopleSoft Developer on a contract basis.
New York, NY
We are currently implementing Oracle HCM Cloud SaaS application at client. This position will help with the data Conversion and integration effort for this project.
- Candidate would be required to familiarize with existing Peoplesoft functional and technical designs to be able to work coordinate integration design sessions
- Candidate would be required to coordinate and organize meetings with various integration partners to design new integration from HCM Cloud to other end points
- Candidate would need to work on Conversion programs to extract data from Peoplesoft HCM to be extracted to Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and system requirements and system design for the development and configuration
- Candidate is expected to be experienced and should be able to start working on system from day one with minimal hands holding.
- Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy changes to PeopleSoft HCM application based on functional specs
- Candidate would have to work closely with other Developers, Peoplesoft admins and Business/Functional users.
- Candidate would be working with Other IT teams to coordinate integration testing
- Candidate would need to address multiple projects priorities at the same time.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate should have minimum of 7 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Developer / Support Analyst
- Candidate should have strong experience working on Application engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker Web services (SOAP & REST), AWE and Peoplecode
- Candidate should have strong background of working on PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM modules (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Recruitment)
- Should have strong SQL skills and SQR development skills and should be familiar with Peoplesoft delivered database tables.
- Candidate should have more than just production support, should have hands-on knowledge to develop interfaces or enhancements from scratch.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and ability to work in multiple assignments with multiple demands, with changing priorities, and deadlines
- Knowledge of frequently used Peoplesoft HR, Time and Labor and Payroll Table structure is required
-Candidate should be self starter with minimum hand holding
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience working on Oracle HCM Fusion Cloud Implementation is plus
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in related field