|Location||Little Rock, AR|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Leidos is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer to join our team, provide technical development and PeopleSoft expertise in support of large IT projects for our utilities customer. The PeopleSoft Developer will analyze, develop, deploy and implement new solutions using the latest PeopleSoft technologies to achieve program goals and business results. Successful candidates will have significant development or architectural experience creating and maintaining applications through all stages of the software release life cycle and will make recommendations for developing and integrating new requirements and capability enhancements. The ability to perform configuration, coding, testing, and implementation tasks while meeting deadlines must be demonstrated. This candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively with teams and effectively interact with Project Manager, Lead Technical Analysts, Technical developers and Business team.
- Provides research, analysis and recommendations when new functional business processes or software upgrades are needed and develops new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of business strategy and operations.
- Writes technical specifications, configures, customizes, builds and tests PeopleSoft configuration and customizations.
- Integrates PeopleSoft application software over data management systems and supporting components and services.
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences.
- Ensures performance optimization.
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other information technology (IT) staff to develop and implement or recommend the implementation of appropriate solutions to complex problems.
Required Education & Experience:
- 8+ years of development experience with PeopleSoft Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- Software development using several of the following PeopleTools 8.5 (or greater)
- PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Fluid Pages, SQL scripts, Data Mover, Data Migration Workbench, PeopleCode event triggers, application packages, SQR
- Experience with a number of PeopleSoft finance modules: AR, AP (must have), GL
- Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read complex SQL
- Experience with enterprise-wide PeopleSoft environments involving multiple component interfaces
- Excellent communication skills for customer interaction a must
- Working knowledge of agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Strong ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- Public sector Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company
- Strong knowledge of systems development and project management methodologies/processes
- Configuring integration broker
- Creating test cases