|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Looking for PeopleSoft Developer - L3/L4 Candidate
• Minimum 6 years of PeopleSoft Development experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, workflows, fixed assets, Project costing etc. - MUST REQUIREMENT
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and modules such as General Ledger and Accounts Payable is highly desirable.
• Experience supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications.
• This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements and apply, extend, enhance, and/or optimize the existing architecture.
• Code, test, configure and maintain various vendor and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.x
• Design and develop custom portal pages, user work centers.
• Design and develop custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
• Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
• Design and develop custom Fluid pages.
• Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
• Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, apply Tax Updates and required vendor application maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft FSCM application modules.
• Using Client established guidelines, provide technical support in production environments.
• Perform fit-gap analysis to determine implementation approaches.
• Develop requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Using PeopleCode Application packages.
Exp Using Change Assistance.
Experience developing Fluid pages.
Experience developing with Page and Field Configurator.
Experience developing with Event Mapping.
Experience using PeopleTools 8.57 or higher.
Good presentation skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- PeopleSoft Campus CRM