|Published||September 15, 2023|
SOSi is currently seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Developer to join our team in Charleston, SC. The PeopleSoft Developer position provides functional and technical direction for our customer’s PeopleSoft 9.2 Federal Payroll/HR/Benefits program. Responsibilities include requirements, fit gap, design, development, app development, testing and support related activities.
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing.
- Research questions involving functionality of PeopleSoft.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the PeopleSoft application, and develops processes and documentation that support the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide Production Support and work with business and technical teams to identify and resolve defects while following a structured issue resolution methodology.
- Serve as developer and analyst to provide solutions using either using delivered PeopleSoft functionalities, modified delivered functionalities, and/or develop bolt-on customizations.
- Formulates management reports, summarizes findings and creates customer communications.
- Approval Workflows (custom)
- Fluid Interface / Framework Development (PeopleTools 8.58)
- App Development
- Top Secret (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field. Experience may substitute for Degree.
- Seven years of experience with PeopleSoft Release 9.x Payroll/HR/Benefits.
- Expert level knowledge of PeopleTools including SQR, App Designer, PeopleCode, Component Interface, COBOL, BI Publisher and Query.
- Must have experience with PeopleCode Application Engine.
- Experience with the analysis and implementation of Oracle PUMs and Tax updates
- Experience with Federal Payroll and HR is desired.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment.