|Published||September 10, 2023|
IDR is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to join one of our top clients in the public sector industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the PeopleSoft Developer:
Our client requires the services of a PeopleSoft Financials Developer – The developer will be part of a dedicated PeopleSoft Financials upgrade project team.
The core duties include analyzing and modifying system codes and creating technical design documents to meet batch processes and interface requirements. In addition, troubleshooting and debugging system issues as needed.
Must demonstrate and excel in communicating and working with a diverse team with collaboration tools competently in a remote work environment. Also, must be able to estimate work, set deadlines, and communicate effectively.
Required Skills for the PeopleSoft Developer:
- 8+ years’ experience supporting PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2
- Professional experience supporting CAPPS Financials for the State of Texsa
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row