|Published||September 10, 2023|
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You'll Get to Do:
Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS). Presents ideas for system improvements. Develops cost estimates for software developments or enhancements. Conducts impact analysis for software changes. Produces detailed specifications and writes software code. Works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements. Conducts unit tests and documents findings. Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production. Adheres to program configuration change control standards. Provides input into training manuals for users. Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, and Momentum). Writes interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the application programmatic interface (API). Extends applications by using applicable application tools. Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
More About the Role:
CACI is supporting the development of a Human Capital Management solution for a Government Agency in the Intelligence community. The new solution is a large-scale integration phased over multiple years which will consolidate and eliminate over 100 legacy systems. We are seeking a PeopleSoft Integration Developer who will be will vital to the integration, development, and deployment of a cloud-based Personnel Management solution using Agile development processes.
More About the Role:
- Support the development and testing of required conversions and integrations for this solution.
- Discover, Plan, and Execute a multi-phase deployment and create conversion programs and interface programs for required data exchanges
- You will function as part of a development scrum, working with other technical and functional resources to deliver these elements
- Leverage delivered PeopleSoft integration technology including Integration Broker for this effort
- Write Technical Design Documents, create Test Plans, build interface objects and conversion scripts
- Identify, create, and secure test data as necessary
- Provide hands-on support for test execution
- Resolve issues and ensure that defects are captured in the test execution tools
- Collect, track and report metrics and brief leadership on progress and status
- Prepare weekly report(s)
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Versed in the design, implementation, test, and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
- 8 or more years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Familiarity with the following PeopleSoft components: PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Application Package Classes, Component Interfaces, and Workflow
- Familiarity with other integration methods including FTP, SFTP, XML, ETL
- Understanding of Web Services concepts including WSDLs, SOAP, REST and UDDI
- Understanding of data requirements and table layouts for PeopleSoft HCM functional modules
- Ability to develop and run PeopleSoft queries
- Current and active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Previous experience deploying solutions for Intelligence Community customers
- Previous experience deploying integration solutions in a cloud environment (e.g., AWS)
- Experience delivering solutions in an Agile development environment
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Strong technical experience with PeopleTools and other integration tools
- Experience with modern IaaS platforms such as MuleSoft, Boomi, and others
- Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with understanding of test concepts, methodologies, and practices
- PeopleSoft certification(s)
- Agile certification (CSM, SAFe, or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.