|Published||May 6, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for the technical design, coding, unit testing, implementation, and performing code review of the development for all the development activities related to the NYCAPS PeopleSoft Upgrade project. He/she will work as a techno-functional expert with good understanding of business processes for developing new and existing applications during PeopleSoft upgrade. Will work with end users, Application Development and Product Owner team members to accomplish the design, coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy business needs.
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 33+ with fluid technology) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.57)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration,
Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Report Distribution Tools, such as VISTA Plus, LRS products etc.
- Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementations
- Experience working within a matrix environment.
- Certified in Oracle
- CA Scheduler Tool
- Experience working with New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS) is preferred Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Technical/Bu : 21-37887 :New York, NY, United States: 100%