|Published||January 28, 2023|
|Location||Minnesota Lake, MN|
TMDA partners with Fortune 1000 companies in their talent solutions and Human Resources advisory needs. We provide a consultative approach in partnering with our clients and members of their team. Our Talent Solutions group serve as an extension of the clients; thereby providing compliant growth at a scalable and sustainable rate.
The PeopleSoft Developer will work with our Academic client on serving as a technical resource for a mission-critical PeopleSoft enterprise system. The position requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, commitment, self-direction and development, an ability to multi-task, strong analytical skills, and a comprehensive knowledge in a specific area or multiple areas of PeopleSoft ERP systems.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Professional Development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Design, develop, review and test code and scripts.
- Review system requirements, design, and business processes to ensure alignment with IT and business strategies.
- Analyze business processes and prioritize user development requirements to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Generate and execute accurate and efficient SQL statements for production data fixes.
- Optimize application performance using tools to analyze and optimize code.
- Perform code and design reviews for development team members.
- Participate in the scheduling of build and test cycles with the project team.
- Perform PeopleSoft patch analysis, technical customizations and/or recommendation of removals of modifications.
- Explain technical implementations to end-users, business customers, management and other OIT departments, either verbally or in writing.
- Perform technical research on defect reports and enhancement requests to determine the true nature of the work required.
- Provide support for business and/or systems analysts during requirements definition meetings and creation of functional designs.
- Negotiate skillfully with both internal and external groups, ensuring successful results.
- Collaborate with functional partners, developers and support to define and understand both functional and technical requirements for PeopleSoft Systems.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Application Tools (i.e. PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Message/Integration Broker).
- Experience in creating custom bolt-on applications.
- Experience in change requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, customization, implementation, upgrade, maintenance, and support of PeopleSoft.
- Skilled in PeopleTools 8.59 as well as functional background in Campus Solutions 9.2.
- Experience with Oracle Databases and writing SQL to perform table updates.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Advanced analytical, decision-making, and learning capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a diverse environment. Willing to adapt to a changing System Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or a combination of training, certifications, and experience
This position will involve no travel.
TMDA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.