|Published||January 19, 2023|
Job Title: PeopleSoft / Oracle ERP Developer & Business Analyst
Duration: Full-time, Direct Hire
Location: Munster, IN
Remote vs. On-site: Mostly remote, but MUST live in the mid-west, and be willing to come on-site when requested for important meetings / milestones. Prefer candidates within 3 hours drive of Munster, IN.
The ERP Developer / Business Analyst provides proficiencies with business workflows to analyze, develop and implement business critical solutions utilizing analytical skills and ERP technologies. Responsible for the collaboration with other departments to determine system objectives. Participate in enterprise application implementations, enhancements, upgrades, maintenance and support. Maintain required knowledge in their respective business and application areas. Leverage best practice software development lifecycle standards, leverages change management methodologies to reduce risk and allow for disaster recovery.
- Functions as a Business Analyst, Systems Developer, and Technical liaison – PeopleSoft FSCM applications.
- Defines system requirements, conducts fit / gap analysis, identifies feasible alternative solutions and defines the scope of modifications.
- Develops ERP business solutions utilizing the latest Oracle PeopleTools technologies and frameworks; such as Application Designer, Application Engine, Application Packages, Application Integration Framework, Approval Framework, Component Interfaces, Data Migration Workbench, Data Transformer, Event and Notification Framework, Peoplecode, PeopleSoft Test Framework, SQL, SQR, Web Services, and Workcenter.
- Develops reporting solutions utilizing the latest Oracle PeopleTools technologies; including Application Engine, Dashboards, nVision, Query, Pivot Grids, SQR, XML Publisher, Digital Assistant and Kibana Analytics.
- Develops end user documentation and technical documentation on developed solutions which contributes to the IT ERP Knowledge Base.
- Works independently or with other ERP Staff to determine and resolve issues impacting business operations and application functionality.
- Assists in the implementation process when installing or upgrading new software or software version (Compare Reports, PeopleSoft Selective Adoption, and PeopleSoft Update Manager) and during testing phases.
- Provides regular task and project status updates to ERP Manager and Project Manager.
- Completes project related assignments within the required time frames, according to the established schedules and priorities.
- Apply knowledge of ERP application tables and file structures to identify and resolve system issues.
- Provides second-level Help Desk support for the ERP applications, utilize existing support technology to accurately document resolutions, and ensures support meets the established Service Level Agreements.
- Maintains professional growth for self through seminars, workshops and professional certifications and affiliates to keep abreast of the latest trends and strategies.
- Attends application training as new programs are implemented.
- Must live in the mid-west, and be willing to come on-site for important meetings / milestones when requested. Most work will be done remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on ERP, Application Design, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years business application experience, latest version of Oracle / PeopleSoft Application (FSCM and HCM) modules required.
- Minimum 3 years technical experience, latest version of Oracle PeopleTools and related technology frameworks.
- Oracle / PeopleSoft certifications preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS SQL and MS Office preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working business knowledge of finance, human resource and supply chain management functions.