|Published||November 12, 2022|
|Location||River Ridge, LA|
- Position Summary:
- The Developer will use and sharpen their working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Application Designer, Oracle Databases and SQL.
- Job Requirements:
- The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft development experience.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools, Application Designer, PeopleCode, and Application Engine.
- A working knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM module.
- Experience in analysis, design and development using PeopleSoft as the solution.
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes and other database objects.
- Experience working with Oracle Databases and SQL.
- US CITIZEN - Ability to obtain/maintain DoD Secret clearance - Existing clearance strongly preferred
- This position is on-site and does not provide for telecommuting
#Clearance #Citizen #Peoplesoft #Oracle #Software #Developer
LATG has won the Top Workplace designation 3 years in a row, distinguishing itself by prioritizing employees and relationships. At LATG, team members are hand selected, competitively compensated, and encouraged to maximize continuing education opportunities. We pride ourselves on our results and believe that teamwork is the backbone of success.
We understand that in order to produce results, team members must be able to recharge. With the employee in mind, we offer generous paid time off (PTO) to full-time employees and options for bereavement and military leave.
Employees are taken care of, offering numerous wellness programs including:
- Company subsidized medical and prescription drug coverage
- Health Savings Account option
- Company paid short/long term disability and life insurance
- Voluntary vision and dental coverage
- Voluntary supplemental insurances such as accident, cancer, critical illness, and hospital indemnity
Financial peace of mind is prioritized, offering a generous company match in our 401(k) program, 100% vested on day one, and access to a financial advisor.
We hire top talent and it's important that we invest in our team. We fuel growth by offering inside training, as we are certified partners to many leading technologies, and offering subsidies for work-related certifications and coursework at certified institutes.