|Published||November 9, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
SoluStaff is actively recruiting a PeopleSoft Developer for its New York City-based healthcare customer. The PeopleSoft Developer designs applications for this software and customizes its functions for the organization. By using PeopleSoft tools and other programming languages, the developer creates and improves the application. The developer also tests systems and applications to ensure proper and efficient functioning. These professionals may also train users on these applications.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Develop common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Design individual technology components of the application development, execution, or operations architecture.
- Work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet performance goals.
- Minimum 3 years of extensive experience with PeopleSoft HCM v8.9 or above
- Should have worked on interfaces between Benefits/HR and 3rd party systems.
- Must possess extensive technical knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM/ELM products to identify specific requirements, processes, self-service, and user-defined rules.
- Strong PeopleTools expertise (PeopleCode, Application Designer and Application Engine, XML publisher, SQR).
- Experience in STAT, Toad/SQL Plus, MS Word and Excel
- Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM (PeopleCode, Application Designer and Application Engine) latest version.
- Developed complex modules or bolt-ons to the applications; develop and modify a variety of PeopleSoft HCM modules using SQR, Applications Engine, PeopleCode, component interface, and PeopleTools.
- Knowledge of relevant business area (HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll Interface).
- Must possess excellent proven PeopleSoft Application trouble-shooting abilities.
- Excellent analysis, design experience.
- Responsible for developing technical specification documents for customizations, Interfaces and Reports.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and possess the flexibility/adaptability to changing requirements.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage and report on many concurrent activities.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions