|Published||January 2, 2023|
Salaried position. Onsite 5 days a week. Must be a US Citizen and be able to be cleared for a public trust clearance.
Systems Administration, Senior Analyst (PeopleSoft DBA) to support a Federal Government client. Training will be provided on PeopleSoft system architecture, PeopleSoft security, PeopleSoft patching and upgrades, batch processing, PeopleSoft change management and other client specific instructions and requirements.
- Develop system installation/setup/security/configuration specifications through working with team members and the analysis of system needs
- Plan, define, install, and configure Peoplesoft systems, databases, and procedures including working with the network hardware and software team to define LAN and WAN Network requirements, Workstation Requirements, Server Hardware, and Operating System Requirements
- Monitor, analyze, tune, and otherwise maintain Peoplesoft system and components like WebLogic, Tuxedo, Process Scheduler, Oracle Database, and Infrastructure
- Update and monitor Peoplesoft security system based on the demands of the system and data
- Collaborate with vendors and other team members to develop, evaluate, install, and test software enhancements
- Install new PeopleSoft environments and refresh non-production PeopleSoft environments
- Troubleshoot development and production application problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Assist development and system operations with debugging and tuning the batch cycle, using control-M
- Work with system operations on determining backup and restore, cloning, patching application, and upgrade schedules
- Manage application configuration using PHIRE
- Some basic knowledge of Peoplesoft Architecture, HRMS 9.X, PeopleTools 8.5X
- Skills in network maintenance, performance tuning or related knowledge
- Basic knowledge of .NET framework, web and proxy servers
- Basic knowledge of database development, implementation, administration, and SQL
- Basic familiarity with typical system admin tasks
- Basic knowledge of batch processing
- Basic knowledge of system configuration management techniques
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- Two or more years of experience with Peoplesoft Architecture, HRMS 9.X, PeopleTools 8.5X
- Knowledge of Control-M
- Knowledge of Java Scripting
- Technical oriented
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Go getter, willing to dig in
- Good Listener
- Problem solver/Troubleshooter