PeopleSoft Consultant, FSCM – Austin, Tx
|Published||May 18, 2023|
|Location||Bee Cave, TX|
Working Title: PeopleSoft Functional Consultant SME
Agency:Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Location: 4601 W. Guadalupe, Austin, Texas 78751.
Remote/Telework Policy: currently Remote work Monday - Friday
Solicitation Reference Number: 529300542
Texas Health and Human Services Commission requires the services of 1 Systems Analyst 3, hereafter referred to as Candidate(s), who meets the general qualifications of Systems Analyst 3, Applications/Software Development and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered "works made for hire" and are the property of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission and may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Candidates) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by Texas law. Texas Health and Human Services Commission will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Candidate(s).
Name of Project: CAPPS Financials
Texas Health and Human Services Commission require the services of a PeopleSoft Financials Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will be part of a dedicated CAPPS Financials upgrade project team.
The core duties include requirement analysis, conducting review meetings with subject matter experts (SMEs), documenting complex system requirements, processes, test scenarios, and training, performing hands-on testing, and supporting multiple test cycles.
Must demonstrate and excel in communicating and working with a diverse team with collaboration tools competently in a remote work environment. Also, must be able to estimate work, set deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- 8 years, Required - Experience as a Business Analyst on PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) on implementation or upgrade projects
- 8 years, Required - Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Purchasing
- 8 years, Required - Experience as a Business Analyst in identifying requirements and creating formal functional documents for key business stakeholders and SMEs
- 8 years, Required - Experience as a Business Analyst in conducting formal work sessions and functional analysis presentations
- 8 years, Required - Experience in performing hands-on end-to-end system integration and external interface testing
- 4 years, Preferred - Experience working with a public sector organization (Federal, State, or Local Government)
- 4 years, Preferred - Experience working with the Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) CAPPS Financials
- 4 years, Preferred - Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 eProcurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts
- 4 years, Preferred - Experience with PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
CEO / Senior Staffing Consultant
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Pedigo Staffing Services
We Are Connected
Howdy! Proudly serving Texans for 10 years!