|Published||January 7, 2023|
We are looking for a Peoplesoft HCM Manager to join a leading healthcare organization in New York. This is a hybrid-remote role in addition to requiring COVID-19 vaccination in order to work with this healthcare client. Have a great day!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of both functional and technical HRIS/Payroll design, configuration and administration experience
- 3 or more years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM along with preferred Payroll module implementation experience within PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated ability to build, test, maintain, and configure Peoplesoft HCM and tools within this module
- Previous Kronos/UKG experience
- A leading academic medical center is seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Manager who will assist in functional PeopleSoft HCM setup, updates, and testing and responsible for advanced PeopleSoft HCM Payroll related setup. This individual will work closely with IT to develop enhancements from inception, through testing, and into production. This resource will also be responsible for the creation of advance queries and reports to assist the department and areas outside of Payroll as needed. Previous Kronos/UKG experience is required to be successful in this role. This individual will be expected to enhance the review and critical analysis of current procedures and is expected to find creative solutions to improve and enhance productivity as they relate to the People Soft HCM.