|Published||August 2, 2022|
Plano, Texas, United States (On-site)
PeopleSoft Consultant – PeopleSoft Finance
Financial PeopleSoft 9.2 application.
- Managed maintenance and production support of the financial modules.
- Working on PeopleSoft security and PeopleSoft administrator
- Worked on configuration setup new AP Voucher Approval Workflow for new business unit
- Successfully developed and implemented Expense workflow process in production
- Load GL files into PeopleSoft - Run the Load Account Entries, Generate Journals, Edit Journals & Post Journal processes
- Transitioned old OMCS to new OCI (Oracle Cloud Interface) OMCS.
- The Very large project - Consolidated 26 Health Ministries and 165 hospitals old legacy systems converted all the applications (FSCM, HCM, Payroll, HR Core) into PeopleSoft 9.2. Key contributor in PeopleSoft upgrade 9.2 – Retrofit.
- Utilized Data Archive Manager Utility through PeopleSoft to archive AHIN_SICI table. Improved the close requisition process (PO_REQRCON) using PeopleCode change, and performance recommendation for inventory jobs (INPGCDMD_R4b)
- Executed compare report GAP analysis and applied AHIS customizations ( PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, PS Query ) , tested after applied fixes/patches – SCM bundle 14 thru 26, and migrated to production in 2013 and PUM image 27 to 32 migrated to production in 2020.
- Participated in various projects, including developing new Application Engine outbound interface using PeopleCode from HCM to UNUM, developing extremely complex inbound handheld component interface from at Par to PeopleSoft.
- Developed technical design document and coded, tested, and implemented Market Place Connect from PeopleSoft.
- Implemented improvements to PO Dispatch via email, fax and EDI processes through the create/edit requisition, PO_AUTO_SRC process, and integration broker.
- Customized to the existing PO Auto Sourcing process to consolidate the requisitions into one purchase using adding PeopleCode.
- Developed Component Interface between at Par and PeopleSoft using PeopleCode.
- Managed maintenance and production support of the Supply Chain Management module.
- provided by Dice